Air pipe on old lorry?

gazz wrote:

So how did you get out of that one?
--
Adrian C

I agree totally. But, privately owned horse boxes do very little mileage. I don't expect ever to need to adjust the valves. Refining my "angle grinder" solution a little, I could envisage chopping off the Luton, then welding it back with a big hinge at the top. Have to get the brakes fixed first, though!