Aluminium

Hi,
Does anyone know of an aluminium supplier that would sell small amounts?
Sizes like 300mm x 300mm x 4mm?
Preferably a website, but anyone close to Birmingham will do.
Thanks
Michael
Reply to
Michael
You could try Mallard metal packs in Birmingham
They do a pretty good range and their service is OK
Reply to
Norman Billingham
In message , Michael writes
If it's of any use, I have some offcuts of chequer-plate in 3mm, the biggest is about 1000mm x 1200mm (2 off)? I'd be happy to cut it down. I'm within 50 miles of Brum.
Regards
Pete
Reply to
Peter Scales
Thanks Peter,
However, I'll need some more in the longer term, and possibly of slightly larger sizes.
Thanks anyway
Michael
Reply to
Michael
Talk to Howard at College Engineering Supply , metal suppliers in Wolverhampton

Best regards --
Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) ..."There must be an easier way...!"
Reply to
christopher
You can try this shop on e-bay, has all sorts of stocks.
HTH
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill