Aluminium

Hi,

Does anyone know of an aluminium supplier that would sell small amounts? Sizes like 300mm x 300mm x 4mm?

Preferably a website, but anyone close to Birmingham will do.

Thanks

Michael

Reply to
Michael

You could try Mallard metal packs in Birmingham

They do a pretty good range and their service is OK

Reply to
Norman Billingham

In message , Michael writes

If it's of any use, I have some offcuts of chequer-plate in 3mm, the biggest is about 1000mm x 1200mm (2 off)? I'd be happy to cut it down. I'm within 50 miles of Brum.

Regards

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

Thanks Peter,

However, I'll need some more in the longer term, and possibly of slightly larger sizes.

Thanks anyway

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Talk to Howard at College Engineering Supply , metal suppliers in Wolverhampton

Best regards --

Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) ..."There must be an easier way...!"

Reply to
christopher

You can try this shop on e-bay, has all sorts of stocks.

HTH

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill