Glasgow

I have to pop up to Glasgow for a meeting tomorow (Tuesday) and owing to only booking my plane tickets today I've had to take what I could get at short notice. This leaves me with several hours (at least) to kill in Glasgow -anyone suggest anything interesting to see (preferably engineering or industrial heritage connected).

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

Kevin,

Transport is well worth visiting. They've got a large collection covering pretty much all the main modes of transport! Naturally, they've got a lot on the clyde shipbuilding industry. Take a look at the details:

Cheers

Alastair

Reply to
Alastair

Drat. I clicked on the link on the site to the Burrel collection and there wasn't a single traction engine :-(

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand