Any know of a supplier for this catch?

Hi,
I'm looking for someone that sells these.
know of another company?
Thanks
Michael
Reply to
Michael
What's wrong with that one?
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech
I just like to have a wider variety to choose from. Nothing really.
Michael
Reply to
Michael

based in preston
Reply to
Clive Dive
It's what's known 'in the trade' as a 'toggle fastener'. Try a search on it, loads of suppliers out there.
Regards,
Reply to
Stephen Howard
Thanks Stephen. The more I search for them, the longer the names list grows for them.
Reply to
Michael
There must be a catch...
Regards, Tony