Any know of a supplier for this catch?

Hi,

I'm looking for someone that sells these.

know of another company?

Thanks

Michael

Reply to
Michael

What's wrong with that one?

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

I just like to have a wider variety to choose from. Nothing really.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

based in preston

Reply to
Clive Dive

It's what's known 'in the trade' as a 'toggle fastener'. Try a search on it, loads of suppliers out there.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

Thanks Stephen. The more I search for them, the longer the names list grows for them.

Reply to
Michael

There must be a catch...

Regards, Tony