Good source for EEPROM's?

Can anyone give me the URL for a quality reliable mail-order company that sells EEPROM's? I'm looking for some for a Basic Stamp 2 expansion project.
Thanks.
--
Robert Oschler
http://www.robotsrule.com/phpBB2 /

Have you tried www.findchips.com? Some of their reporting vendors don't list prices (requiring a request for quote) and some only sell in OEM lot sizes but it's a quick way to get a taste for what's available from some well known vendors.
--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA

Robert Oschler wrote:

have you got a prefered country for your purchase?
regards, colin