Any Reliability Experience with the low cost DROs

Sorry about the delay in answering waiting for google to come back on line.

Many apologies John

seems that Alwyn did have the wrong number .

his secretary must have jotted it down wrong or something and he continued phoning that number.

he called your posted number from above post ..and you called back strait away.

so top marks to you .

like i said ...very impressed with the quality of the sino dro that you sell . I know it's not your fault...but If they got the manual right and clear ... I would have two systems off you right away .

all the best.markj

Reply to
mark

Mark,

Thanks for your reply, - Alwyn and i did cear it up on the telephone on Saturday & today.

He was dialling 537056, and i think that may be a call box, or a phone in a pub, as they don't take incoming calls, and would return such a message.

You're right about some of the text in manuals written by foreign writers, itcan be a bit of a struggle, however, as this case demonstrates, we can get to the heart of the problem, even if the solution is not straightforward, and run you through it, keystroke by keystroke.

If you would like to purchase a Sino system at any time, please call us

John

Reply to
JohnDet

John,

As you have demonstrated that you can understand how to operate the system despite the manual, what are the chances of writing one that others can understand? Would no doubt polish your image even further! Just a thought.

Henry

Reply to
Dragon

Henry,

We did offer to re write a sino image brochure once, - we thought it was well worth correcting, but when we told them this & that etc., they thanked us very warmly, but pointed out that there were 30,000 of them just bought, and they did not want to waste this consignment

As for re writing a technical manual, i don't think i could carry that off, as i lack the years of practical machining experience needed for this task.

John

Reply to
JohnDet