autolock type chuck.

I have an Autolock type chuck on a 2MT taper. (It came with my Centec 2A) However, it has two tapers on the collet, one at the front, and
one at the back. I've not seen any other like this. Is there a name for this, or anywhere I could find the taper spec's?
TIA
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Have a look here http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Collets . That should give you some idea of what your chuck is, from what you have said it is not a Clarkson type chuck as the collets are wrong. Sounds like an ER collet chuck or the oddball Chinese one.