autolock type chuck.

I have an Autolock type chuck on a 2MT taper. (It came with my Centec

2A) However, it has two tapers on the collet, one at the front, and one at the back. I've not seen any other like this. Is there a name for this, or anywhere I could find the taper spec's?



Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Have a look here

formatting link
. That should give you some idea of what your chuck is, from what you have said it is not a Clarkson type chuck as the collets are wrong. Sounds like an ER collet chuck or the oddball Chinese one.

Reply to
David Billington

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.