Autosketch rel 5.0 for model engineering

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the tutorial book for AutoSketch rel 5.0 please? I've tried the normal places - Amazon, eBay, web tutorials
without luck. I've got the software and would like to use it for some simple drawings.
Thanks folks
Mart

I use autosketch - the help files are pretty good.
Regards, Tony
The manual that comes wit the progaram is pretty comprehensive

rel
simple