Autosketch rel 5.0 for model engineering

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the tutorial book for AutoSketch rel
5.0 please? I've tried the normal places - Amazon, eBay, web tutorials
without luck. I've got the software and would like to use it for some simple
drawings.
Thanks folks
Mart
Reply to
Mart
I use autosketch - the help files are pretty good.
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
The manual that comes wit the progaram is pretty comprehensive
Reply to
Chris R