Autosketch rel 5.0 for model engineering

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the tutorial book for AutoSketch rel

5.0 please? I've tried the normal places - Amazon, eBay, web tutorials without luck. I've got the software and would like to use it for some simple drawings.

Thanks folks

Mart

Reply to
Mart

I use autosketch - the help files are pretty good.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

The manual that comes wit the progaram is pretty comprehensive

Reply to
Chris R