Autosprint S

I have an Autosprint S which is currently in store and am now debating whether to sell it. Does anyone have a rough idea oftheir value?

On 23 Apr, 11:06, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Noy very much.The only people who tend to buy them are people who already have them.I was speaking to someone last week who had advertised some and the only person interested,and not for very much was Skippy`s M/c Tools in B`ham. Mark.

There is one on ebay, about 300 I think at the moment. To be honest, they are only really worth anything as spares. I have one of these, and would sell it if I could get it out of the workshop, trouble is, I cant, and would have to cut it up to get rid of it. They are more trouble than their worth even when working !!! Bob
3A!]RD#/HG E1TOH$'A?K70``.P`` ` end

I note, with amusement, that someone must have raised the issue of sellers charging extra for Paypal. Saved me from having to do it...
Mark Rand RTFM