Autosprint S

I have an Autosprint S which is currently in store and am now debating whether to sell it. Does anyone have a rough idea oftheir value?

Reply to
intercityman2000

Noy very much.The only people who tend to buy them are people who already have them.I was speaking to someone last week who had advertised some and the only person interested,and not for very much was Skippy`s M/c Tools in B`ham. Mark.

Reply to
mark

There is one on ebay, about £300 I think at the moment. To be honest, they are only really worth anything as spares. I have one of these, and would sell it if I could get it out of the workshop, trouble is, I cant, and would have to cut it up to get rid of it. They are more trouble than their worth even when working !!! Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Turret Lathe EMI-MEC AUTO SPRINT Model S Item number: 130215435723

begin 666 ltCurve.gif M1TE&.#EA" `(`)$``/___^_O[\[.SO___R'Y! 44``,`+ `````(``@```(1

3A!]RD#/HG E1TOH$'A?K70``.P`` ` end
Reply to
Emimec

I note, with amusement, that someone must have raised the issue of sellers charging extra for Paypal. Saved me from having to do it...

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand