Ball knobs

Who stocks ball knobs - the plastic spheres and pear shapes to screw on the end of control levers ?

I need one, preferably pear shaped but spherical would do, about 42 mm diam with a 1/2" UNF insert, but any of that size could be drilled out and tapped no doubt.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Google is your friend Andrew

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

screw

Thanks Tony, never thought of them. I've just been quoted £42 for a replacement knob for one of the hydraulic levers on my Kubota K008 micro digger that was missing when I got it. £2 from Chronos seems a tad more realistic!!!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

There'll be change left over to buy me a beer and a plate of kippers then ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

drilled

Tony,

Any time you're passing you're more than welcome.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I look forward to that...unfortunately I don't often stray south of the Watford Gap these days...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree