Bloody Accountants!

Mines done a runner. Luckily without any of the business funds, but he managed to drop us in it with both Companies House and Revenue & Customs.

Getting it all sorted now, but if anyone knows the whereabouts of Mr Michael Wood of Clarendons Accountants, formerly of Beaver House, Plough Road, Gt. Bentley, Colchester, Essex, and before that at 10 Church Street, Colchester, Essex, then I would be very interested to learn his present location.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Hopefully ? some slightly raised patch of damp earth in a field somewhere ?

John S.

Reply to
john

Ah, that can come after I find the bar steward and get back the fees I paid him for not doing his job..

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Peter, Tried to E-mail you at firm. Google trouble then. I suspect that I have found the 'other bird' Email me please

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

He's obviously "beavering away" somewhere....

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Thanks Norm. Got the e-mail, but no cigar this time.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

He'd have to 'Lodge' a complaint then..... Brad.

Reply to
Brad.

Not bloody enough ..

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Nope- he's not a Mason. N

Reply to
ravensworth2674

I suppose I'll just have to 'gnaw' away at the problem then.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Has Walton on the Naze -a creek?

Reply to
ravensworth2674

"Dam", that's bad!

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

There's a couple of Turks in the Kebab shop....

Reply to
Peter Neill

Dunno, but 'shit' and 'no paddle' have any relevance there? Brad.

Reply to
Brad.

but are they up the creek...?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Just an ordinary brickie then?? Brad.

Reply to
Brad.

Hmm! There is no accounting for some peoples sense of humour

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Brad, I had a word with the Goat- not the Beaver. Poor thing is hardly able to stand let alone be ridden.

Oops, another secret exposed!

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Don't tell me, I bet their names are Donna and Sheesh, and they are 'carving' up a new career in the Creek Taverna ! Brad.

Reply to
Brad.

--I feel your pain. My family lost $5 million that way..

Reply to
steamer