chester aftersales service result

Hi group, Just to let you all know that Gareth at Chester has sorted my problem. It was`nt the product that wound me up, just the service.( a bit of oil never hurt anyone). I have been assured that this has been sorted and will never happen again.

Thanks to everyone for their input on this subject. We have a result and thats all that counts, it just shows if we shout loud enough. I feel that this thread should close now,

Best regards Pete.

Reply to
pete