Chipmaster

I am about to buy a lathe (secondhand) and hope to find an imperial Colchester Chipmaster in vgc. But I need to know the base width to know
that it will go through the work-shop door. Can anyone help with the mm/inches , please?
Many thanks to all. Richard.
--
drawstop
drawstop wrote:

Not exactly, but my recollection is that they should go through any sensibly sized door.
Check that the (ball and cone) gearchange isn't scored...
--
Old Nick