Chipmaster

I am about to buy a lathe (secondhand) and hope to find an imperial Colchester Chipmaster in vgc. But I need to know the base width to know that it will go through the work-shop door. Can anyone help with the mm/inches , please?

Many thanks to all. Richard.

Reply to
drawstop

Not exactly, but my recollection is that they should go through any sensibly sized door.

Check that the (ball and cone) gearchange isn't scored...

Reply to
Macabre of Auchterloonie