Darlington - London

Anyone on here likely to be doing a Darlington to North London trip? I have a compressed air drier, about 17 inches square, so I'm told, that needs bringing down. Will try the usual palletline etc if no joy. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Bob, I can't offer direct help but depending on weight and the 3rd dimension, you might find Parcel-2-go a useful courier service from about 6.99 + vat

another Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Seconded - cheapest and still a good service. They act as agents, sub-contract, with block bookings for the work, to which ever (reputable) company will do it cheapest. Any of the big companies could turn up to collect the item. I seem to remember that it includes tracking, they email the tracking number to you.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I'll will contact them. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Another vote for Parcel to Go - used them several times - I usually elect for the DHL service which is cheap up to 20Kgs but horrendous above it.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson