Deckel or Alexandra tool and cutter grinder

Same as the Vertex model. Anyone have a set of instructions for use please? Wanted for own personal use.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

I've got one somewhere. Later tonight I'll find it.

regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

I remembered - it's on the group:

regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

John

Steve Uphill has posted a copy of the Alexander T&C grinder manual on his website at

Regards

Mike

Reply to
mike.crossfield

Many thanks Charles and Mike. Had a look at the files and sorted what I wanted to know.

Well it wasn't what I wanted to know but I know now