Edinburgh to Devon

Got a run with an empty pickup from Edinburgh to Devon in the coming week.Anyone needing something dropped off for a fuel contribution
welcome to ask.Can manage up to about 1500kgs.May have the Hiab on. Mark.

Can't think of anything but the offer of a coffee still stands M1 / J24 / J25
John S.

In the fullness of time, if plans materialise, might you be able to shift my Student and Bridgeport from Bucks to Aberdeen during such a trip? Sounds like your vehicle has the capability anyway.
--
Dave Baker

Dave,I`m never empty coming north,only south.Sorry.Best way to do your machines is a B`ham company who`s name escapes me at the moment.They will pick them up and take them to their depot in B`ham,trunk them to Aberdeen,then deliver where ever you want up there.They trunk three trailers into Scotland every night.Use them myself,just can`t remember the name.

Meant to add,my street cred would take a major hit if my motor was seen with a Bridgeport or Colchester on the back. :-) Mark.
On 22 Mar, 22:12, snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

To save face just stick a banner on the side of the truck.
"Another load for Corus"
JS.
John S wrote:

Fred Goodwin probably needs a 1.5 tonner to get his pension out of Scotland .
Could be a regular load for you.
Charles

Too dangerous,on a par with getting the Ping wallet open.
On Mar 23, 9:33am, snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

You couldn't get near it. My children seem to have it open most of the time - feasting like a group of jackals around a carcase leaving me the merest of scraps....
BTW I'm in Edinburgh next Friday but sadly National Express East Coast doen't allow much in the way of machinery.
Charles

Must have two wallets,the empty one for the kids and the one with the padlocks.
I`m in Devon next Friday.
snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

So you could deliver that Deckel clone mill that you have almost anywhere in the UK?
Charles.
On 23 Mar, 16:47, wells snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

If the money is right,anywhere on the UK mainland.Shall I fetch it and the bolt cutters?
Mark.
On 23 Mar, 16:47, wells snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Bored with your new mill already, Charles? <BG>
Tim
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:49:11 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com wrote:

Definitely not. A Maho is for life, not just for Christmas.
Charles

Maybe somebody in Devon would like to buy my Elliott Omnimil? <BG>
Tim
.

All a question of a realistic price I suppose.(BG)
On 22 Mar, 22:38, snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

I'm open to offers, realistic or otherwise, it has to go somewhere soon.
Tim