Edinburgh to Devon

Got a run with an empty pickup from Edinburgh to Devon in the coming
week.Anyone needing something dropped off for a fuel contribution
welcome to ask.Can manage up to about 1500kgs.May have the Hiab on.
Mark.
Reply to
mark
Can't think of anything but the offer of a coffee still stands M1 / J24 / J25
John S.
Reply to
John S
In the fullness of time, if plans materialise, might you be able to shift my Student and Bridgeport from Bucks to Aberdeen during such a trip? Sounds like your vehicle has the capability anyway.
Reply to
Dave Baker
Dave,I`m never empty coming north,only south.Sorry.Best way to do your machines is a B`ham company who`s name escapes me at the moment.They will pick them up and take them to their depot in B`ham,trunk them to Aberdeen,then deliver where ever you want up there.They trunk three trailers into Scotland every night.Use them myself,just can`t remember the name.
Reply to
mark
Meant to add,my street cred would take a major hit if my motor was seen with a Bridgeport or Colchester on the back. :-) Mark.
Reply to
mark
Maybe somebody in Devon would like to buy my Elliott Omnimil?
Tim
Reply to
timleech
.
All a question of a realistic price I suppose.(BG)
Reply to
mark
To save face just stick a banner on the side of the truck.
"Another load for Corus"
JS.
Reply to
John S
I'm open to offers, realistic or otherwise, it has to go somewhere soon.
Tim
Reply to
timleech
Fred Goodwin probably needs a 1.5 tonner to get his pension out of Scotland .
Could be a regular load for you.
Charles
Reply to
wells_hall
Too dangerous,on a par with getting the Ping wallet open.
Reply to
mark
You couldn't get near it. My children seem to have it open most of the time - feasting like a group of jackals around a carcase leaving me the merest of scraps....
BTW I'm in Edinburgh next Friday but sadly National Express East Coast doen't allow much in the way of machinery.
Charles
Reply to
littlewrongs
Must have two wallets,the empty one for the kids and the one with the padlocks.
I`m in Devon next Friday.
Reply to
mark
So you could deliver that Deckel clone mill that you have almost anywhere in the UK?
Charles.
Reply to
wells_hall
If the money is right,anywhere on the UK mainland.Shall I fetch it and the bolt cutters?
Mark.
Reply to
mark
Bored with your new mill already, Charles?
Tim
Reply to
timleech
Definitely not. A Maho is for life, not just for Christmas.
Charles
Reply to
Charles P