Edwards 48" Guillotine

We are closing our PCB factory and a few odds and ends are becoming available, mainly an Edwards 4ft guillotine and some bench drills etc.

Expression of interest please to me by the end of business on wednesday next. Buyer to collect, access isn't too bad and we can get a few bodies to lend a hand. I think it unbolts down to smaller pieces.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Kevin Heyes, your email bounces (sound of smacked wrist) please give me a valid reply-to email address.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ snipped-for-privacy@dial.pipex.com SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:: host smtp4.systems.pipex.net [62.241.162.96]: 550 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Peter

Prepair Ltd

The price for the guillotine has been set at £100 +VAT, buyer to collect. We have three people in the queue at present, offers of equipment will be in strict chronological order of enquiry.

Of the bench pillar drills, we have three, all three-phase, one is a Startrite and we have two enquirers, one is being taken by one of the staff as a going away pressie and the last is a small sensitive drilling machine with belt speed adjustment and probably only 1/4" chuck. It stands only about 15" high but is very nicely built. We will be asking £35 +VAT for this one.

There are some others bits and pieces including a big fabricated steel base for the Radleigh 4-way drill which was scrapped years ago, that is 43" X 61" X 31" high. I'll be taking that to the scrappie unless someone wants it for free, you'll ha' tae pay transport costs though....

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Drills are all spoken for, the Guillotine will go on ebay after the weekend if not purchased before then.

Peter

Prepair Ltd