Elliot 181 Horizontal Miller

Hi All,

I've just bought an old Elliot 181 Horizontal Miller which as some people will know is the heart of the Omnimill - could anyone email me with a copy of the manual, I'm a little overawed by how much there is to it's working (appart from how heavy it is!)?

I'm just at the stage of slowly getting my pile of bits back together and I have many questions that could be answered by a decent user guide / parts manual.....

Regards,

Ace.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Reply to
AceElliott

AceElliott had uiteengezet :

Dirk