Contacting Ian Jones of 4" Scale Traction Engine - "Phoenix the Foster "

I've repaired a Hard Disc video recorder and before wiping the previous contents (come TV digital switch-over next month),mainly young family videos on the
HDD, I thought I'd try contacting the previous owner , to check if he has them backed up onto DVDs.
picture of them on front cover of http://www.teepublishing.co.uk/uploads/DOC4EBB9F137A03B.pdf Engineering in Miniature, May 2011
also probably made a railway model layout entitled Breckonsland
"N_Cook" wrote

Why not call Tee Publishing. Page two (bottom left corner) of the referenced Engineering in Miniature article states:
"FRONT COVER PICTURE. Pictured is Ian Jones with his children Abbie and Thomas driving his 4" Scale Traction. Engine - Phoenix the Foster at Kingsbury Water Park (article on "Phoenix the Foster" was published in March 2011 issue of EIM)" Photograph: Ian Jones.
So if Ian Jones has submitted a photo and possibly an artcile, they there's a good chance that EIM will have his address.
You could also try putting a post on a few Yahoo groups, such as
"16mmngm 16mm Narrow Gauge Modellers"
and
"Steammodelloco16mm 16mm NG steam loco builder"
Both of these are particlarly active groups with large numbers of members and given the model railway layout may be an appropriate avenue for contacting Ian Jones, either directly or indirectly.
On Thursday, 9 February 2012 10:45:14 UTC, N_Cook wrote:

Hi Good detective work The video footage you have is of our family. Thank you very much for advertising the fact you have recovered the video. Fortunately we had all the data backed up. We would like you to clean the disc ASAP, in case you should pass the machine onto a third party. Many thanks for you help.
Martyn Wright

the
machine onto a third party.

As the names don't tally I will emial the email address of your message