Contacting Bachmann

I need some parts for a Doodlebug I bought. I've tried to contact Bachmann via their website but get an error when trying to post a
service request. Appears to be a software error on their site. They also never return my calls. Anyone have a reliable way of contacting them?
BTW, I bought the unit in N.Y. when on a visit. I live on the other side of the country so dealing with the shop is difficult.
Kirk

I've order several parts, for kitbashes, from Bachmann and had no problems. Usually very prompt and helpful service.
Try asking at their "Ask the Bach Man" site: -
http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/index.html
Cheers Roger T.
Spend the dime and use the regular number posted on the website. Fast service that way.
'Captain' Kirk DeHaan wrote:

Kirk: What number do you call? You live in Ohio, correct?
G.M.: There are at least three numbers listed on the web site - which one is the "regular number" that you refer to above?
215-533-1600
Mark Mathu wrote:

Thanks