ATSF Depot Colors

Anyone know the correct color that ATSF used for their standard wooden depots? It kind of a yellow/cream color from the looks of some photo's. The color in the xxx,xxx,xxx format would be helpful. I've tried taking the color from photo's using Paintshop, but end up getting all kind's of weird results.

Fitz

Reply to
John Fitzpatrick

The color is called Colonial Yellow by the Santa Fe. A close match is considered to be a 50/50 mix of Floquil UP Armour Yellow and Reefer White.

Stuart Sabatini Palm Coast,FL

Reply to
Stuart Sabatini

Appreciate the reply. I'm trying to duplicate the color in a software paint program and that's where the problem is.

Fitz

Reply to
John Fitzpatrick

I grew up in Anaheim, CA. Seems that over the years the ATSF depots there and in Fullerton and other nearby cities was anything from a slightly yellowish tan to a slightly pinkish tan.

Reply to
Rick Jones