Testor paints ?

Which dilution is best to use with Testor paints. How much air pressure should I use with my airbrush ?

François Turcotte Jonquière. Québec.

Reply to
François Turcotte

Which Testor paints?

- PLA Enamel (the little square bottles)

- Model Master Enamel

- Model Master Acryl

Cheers Dubya

Fran=E7ois Turcotte wrote:

Reply to
Dubya

This is PLA enamel.

Dubya a écrit dans le message : snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Which Testor paints?

- PLA Enamel (the little square bottles)

- Model Master Enamel

- Model Master Acryl

Cheers Dubya

François Turcotte wrote:

Reply to
François Turcotte

| This is PLA enamel.

| > Which dilution is best to use with Testor paints. How much air pressure | > should I use with my airbrush ?

This is hard because it depends on several factors. However, here is a starting point from Testor's site for Pla;

"If you are airbrushing Testor Enamels, use #8824 or 8825C Enamel Airbrushing Thinner. Use the following ratio as a starting point. Gloss; 3 parts paint to 2 parts thinner. Flat; 3 parts paint to 1 part thinner Enamels require 48 hrs. to complete cure."

Pressure 15 lb for single action. Double action can be set higher since the actual pressure depends on your finger.

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian