Re: My super rocket go horizontal .........

You Rocksim model isn't put together properly. You have two sets of parts on "Booster 2" and no parts on "Booster 1". The result is that if you do load a
motor into "Booster 1", Rocksim ignores it. If you look at the simulation, you will see that only two motors fire. This is easily fixed by dragging the extra set of parts and dropping them on "Booster 1".
The liftoff weight of this rocket is greater than the maximum recommended liftoff weight for the D12. Which is most of your problem.
Your liftoff velocity is likely (I have no idea how much effective launch rod length you have) to be much too low. If you simulate as a single stage using an F39, the rocket behaves itself. The problem isn't the design of the rocket but the choice of motors.
Claire wrote: > Hi folks, > > I'm planning some flights with the CANSAT payload. > > My rocket design is, by evidence, built wrong. She's going horizontal > (instead vertical) on Rocksim simulation AND on the field. > > I'd modified everything IMHO. Someone could spot THE wrong think in my > design??? > > > > A poor Cansatter > > Pierre B > CANADA > >
--
David W. Schultz
Don't let program errors bother you.