Horizontal Ordinate with Horizontal Dims

I am doing this quick drawing for my boss to help him teach his daughter
about money and decimal points. It is a simple horizontal scale up to $4,
with large vertical division lines at every whole number, smaller division
lines at every $0.10, and even smaller divisions at every $0.01 (kind of
like a tape measure).
I am then manually adding a horizontal ordinate dimension starting with 0 on
the left and dimensioning every $0.10 division. I am adding a "$" character
to each dimension to help make it clearer.
My boss wants the numbers of the horizontal ordinate to read horizontal also
instead of the default vertical. I have never done this but I told him I
would try. I can't figure out how to do it. Anyone know if this is
possible.
Reply to
Seth Renigar
What about using excel?
Merry :-)
Reply to
Merry Owen
Hmmm... Didn't think of that. I will look into it later today.
Thanks,
Reply to
Seth Renigar