Dominion Elliot Supreme Woodworker ??

Not Model Engineering I know but there is lots of knowledge among the membership of this forum.

Has anyone any knowledge or information regarding a Dominion Elliot Supreme combination woodworking machine? It comprises a 16" x 9" planer thicknesser, a circular saw bench with a 20" blade, and a 14" cross saw on a pull across slide with 24" of movement. The whole lot powered by three 3 phase motors ,

7.5hp, 7.5hp & 5hp and weighing in at 1.6 tons, so quite meaty. I'm guessing 1960's from the heavy cast iron construction.

One followed me home today, and although in a sorry state is eminently restorable and has been added to the project pile!

There is a brochure at the url below:

'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Precision streaky bacon :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf>

Andrew, you could ask in here

was mention only the other day as being 'available' so I wonder if it was yours? It is a bit up the heavy end of the spectrum but UKW is the biggest woodworking forum with a few Pros on there. Another mainly pro forum is
are a few old cast iron fans there. Good Luck

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf>>

----

Thanks Bob, no mine came from Oxfordshire, I've joined the forum that you mentioned and hope to contact the owner of the other one,

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Aahh, A breeding pair ?