Dominion Elliot Supreme Woodworker ??

Not Model Engineering I know but there is lots of knowledge among the
membership of this forum.
Has anyone any knowledge or information regarding a Dominion Elliot Supreme
combination woodworking machine? It comprises a 16" x 9" planer thicknesser,
a circular saw bench with a 20" blade, and a 14" cross saw on a pull across
slide with 24" of movement. The whole lot powered by three 3 phase motors ,
7.5hp, 7.5hp & 5hp and weighing in at 1.6 tons, so quite meaty. I'm guessing
1960's from the heavy cast iron construction.
One followed me home today, and although in a sorry state is eminently
restorable and has been added to the project pile!
There is a brochure at the url below:
'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Precision streaky bacon :-)
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf>
Andrew, you could ask in here
was mention only the other day as being 'available' so I wonder if it was yours? It is a bit up the heavy end of the spectrum but UKW is the biggest woodworking forum with a few Pros on there. Another mainly pro forum is
are a few old cast iron fans there. Good Luck
Bob
Reply to
Bob Minchin
'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf>>
----
Thanks Bob, no mine came from Oxfordshire, I've joined the forum that you mentioned and hope to contact the owner of the other one,
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Aahh, A breeding pair ?