Dominion Elliot Supreme Woodworker ??

Not Model Engineering I know but there is lots of knowledge among the membership of this forum.
Has anyone any knowledge or information regarding a Dominion Elliot Supreme
combination woodworking machine? It comprises a 16" x 9" planer thicknesser, a circular saw bench with a 20" blade, and a 14" cross saw on a pull across slide with 24" of movement. The whole lot powered by three 3 phase motors , 7.5hp, 7.5hp & 5hp and weighing in at 1.6 tons, so quite meaty. I'm guessing 1960's from the heavy cast iron construction.
One followed me home today, and although in a sorry state is eminently restorable and has been added to the project pile!
There is a brochure at the url below:
http://www.daltonsmachines.com/uploads/files/Dominion%20Supreme%20 'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf
AWEM
On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:28:20 -0000, "Andrew Mawson"

Precision streaky bacon :-)
Mark Rand RTFM
Andrew Mawson wrote:

http://www.daltonsmachines.com/uploads/files/Dominion%20Supreme%20 'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf
Andrew, you could ask in here http://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums / One was mention only the other day as being 'available' so I wonder if it was yours? It is a bit up the heavy end of the spectrum but UKW is the biggest woodworking forum with a few Pros on there. Another mainly pro forum is http://www.woodworkuk.co.uk/forum/index.php There are a few old cast iron fans there. Good Luck
Bob
"Bob Minchin" wrote in message

----
Thanks Bob, no mine came from Oxfordshire, I've joined the forum that you mentioned and hope to contact the owner of the other one,
AWEM
On Nov 16, 7:02pm, "Andrew Mawson"

Aahh, A breeding pair ?
John S.
"John S" wrote in message

--

Think more in terms of Organ Donor than breeding !!!!!!!

AWEM