Expensive! You aint seen nothing!

I am currently in France touring with the Motorhome. The fridge has given problems when running on gas. Fumes and a sooty exhaust. I had it checked today and it appears that the wrong orifice had been fitted! 46 microns instead of 43. Got hold of a new orifice (pressed aluminium top hat about 8mm diameter with a 43 micron orifice. Cost................ Euro 18.90. (say £17) The bullet was bitten on and the dealer who fitted the wrong jet will be bollocked on my return!

Back to travelling South.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

As far as I am aware, you were lucky.

The French hospital anaesthetists( gas men) were having a 'manifestation' around the Eiffel Tour today(TF1)

It could have been worse. Meantime watch your orifice. The French put all their medication in funny places.

Bon Voyage et la

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

It's their way of getting back at us for Agincourt.

Reply to
1501

Once more into breech(es), dear fiends. and fill them all with our english bread?

Paris is worth a messe. That's what his Dad said( I think)

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Ah Francais.

They have the Can Can and Brigitte Bardot.

We have Morris Dancers and Worzel Gummidge!

John

Reply to
John

Ah, yes! Brigitte, 75 if she is a day. 'Cor, eh? And les Folly Bare whatsits. Aaargh!!!!! Orpheus in his Underwhere.

Comment vous dites en Francais ' Le Dicky ticker?'

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

You're ticking nothing of mine.