FA: Picador Plummer blocks

I just put this on eBay:

Six Picador Plummer Blocks with 0.625" oil lite bearings:

- Four tall-boys (marked Fig 220), centre height approx 3.75" - Two standard (marked Fig 412), centre height approx 1"

One bracket (marked Fig 700)

I believe these are the same as shown here:

I'm not sure whether mine are new or used; if you assume they're "used" you may get a pleasant surprise.

Reply to
NoSpam

aagh, forgot the item number: 160252045621

Reply to
NoSpam