First Bevel Gear Cut! Thanks Guys -

Well finally got it done:
http://stevewithnell.wordpress.com/2009/04/10/and-here-it-is-the-practice-piece-completed /
Thanks for the support and advice, much appreciated.
Steve

Well done, now to see if it meshes with another one! Peter

Well done, now to see if it meshes with another one! Peter
Well now I've fixed the calcs in the spreadsheet, I stand a better chance! I can now see why 3 cuts are better than two as well, so real learning from doing.
Thanks again.
Steve

http://stevewithnell.wordpress.com/2009/04/10/and-here-it-is-the-practice-piece-completed /
Good work! Unfortunately, for me anyway, IE has managed to munge the page and put the photos on top of the text so it's a bit difficult to read. Martin
--

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:46:09 +0100, Martin Whybrow wrote:

practice-piece-completed/
Don't worry - firefox has straightened it out for us. Mike in BC

Why thank you! I started playing with wordpress because it's easy to drive and it's free (and everyone blogs these days), but I have noticed IE does seem to present the blog dependant on time of day, rather than how I thought I'd presented it. Bizarre.
I'll try using Firefox and Safari and see what they make of it.
Steve