Free Stuff in Winchester

I'm disposing of the following items, collect from Winchester. All are
"used" and in unknown condition.
3 phase flange mount motor, dual voltage, 750W (armature will need
turning-down to remove a worm-type gear)
3 phase flange mount motor, 415V, 750W.
Briggs horizontal drive single cylinder engine with ancilliaries
Two large analogue power supplies, probably 5V 20A and 12V 12A
Reply here with contact details if you're interested.
Dave
Reply to
unknown
Would that be Dave S by any chance?
I can make use of any/all the electrical items but don't want to appear greedy. I'm local and can collect almost anytime to suit you.
Not really into IC engines but that should sell on EvilBay ok
My reply to address with suitable obvious modification should work.
Cheers
Bob
Reply to
Bob Minchin