FS: Boxford lathe

Guys I have a Boxford training lathe in my shed going to waste. It has a four jaw chuck, all the bits and bobs, it workss 9or it did two years ago when I had it). It is three phase powered and I want it gone coz it's simply too much lathe for me and my uses.

I paid 200 quid.

Offers.

It is in salisbury

david

Reply to
David Perry

On or around thu, 21 dec 2006 22:30:17 +0000, "David Perry" enlightened us thusly:

which model?

Not that I want it, I've got a lathe - but there are several Boxfords, and they're more or less desirable.

IIRC, the AUD is the most sought, under-drive and full screwcutting 'box. B and C are changewheels and no power feed respectively, BICBW.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

CNC Training Lathe?

Reply to