FS CNC Machine Parts

At the risk of being labelled a cynical trader this is a shameless plug for some linear bearings and other assorted parts that I'm selling. I had planned to build a desktop CNC milling machine with them. But due to my forthcoming house move I have decide to sell them, not lack of space in the new house but lack of funds to complete the project. There are other things that are more important in the new workshop than a CNC machine (like workbenches, insulation, etc.). They are on e-bay and the item number is

2598385805 , sorry not sure how to post a proper link.

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele