FS: Few bits 'n' bobs on Fleabay

Hi all, I'm having a bit of a clear out as the GF is partially evicting me from my workshop space :( Anyway my loss etc.

3MT Large Clarkson Chuck
3MT ER40 chuck and selection imperial collets
Zeatz 6" 3 jaw chuck
PB 8" 4 jaw chuck
6" Rotary table - blimey, got a bidder already!!
Cleervue lathe chuck guard

Is there much of a market for horizontal mill cutters? For reasons I don't really understand I've ended up with a few boxes of quite a variety of these buggers, dunno if it's best to sell as a job lot or individually :-/

Cheers, Rob

Reply to
Robbus