FS: Few bits 'n' bobs on Fleabay

Hi all, I'm having a bit of a clear out as the GF is partially evicting me from my workshop space :( Anyway my loss etc.
3MT Large Clarkson Chuck http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0258819066
3MT ER40 chuck and selection imperial collets http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0258825487
Zeatz 6" 3 jaw chuck http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0258835642
PB 8" 4 jaw chuck http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0258840243
6" Rotary table - blimey, got a bidder already!! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0258830417
Cleervue lathe chuck guard http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0258844536
Is there much of a market for horizontal mill cutters? For reasons I don't really understand I've ended up with a few boxes of quite a variety of these buggers, dunno if it's best to sell as a job lot or individually :-/
Cheers, Rob