ancient generator + more for sale on ebay...

we now have a historic generator..

old petrol can (goes nicely with generator :-)
plus other items (especially morris minor) probably not relevant here

Regards

Chris D

Reply to
Chris N Deuchar

What M-M bits, Chris?

No1 son bought a 1956 M-M recently and might be interested...

Peter

Reply to
Listerdiesel

Most of the items have sold but I still have unaccounted for front bumper (with apron piece and both over riders), rear bumper and too many small pieces to list. If there are any bits he needs (lamps, door catches, bonnet fittings etc etc) then let me know.

You know how to find me - via uk.rec.waterways

Chris D

Reply to
Chris Deuchar