Glasses

Hi Andrew,
I've not needed that combination but Glasses4eyes have made glasses for my wife that are outside the limits specified on the website for a
modest surcharge. I have been unable to find the name of the guy who runs it from old emails but he is very helpful and I'm sure would try to offer a solution. http://www.glasses4eyes.co.uk /
Good Luck
Bob
Bob,
I've not found any online sources of plastic varifocals with astigmatism correction and reactolight features - do you know of one? My last pair cost a packet from Boots and it's really time for a new prescription - I'd just love to have the eye test then walk out with the prescription !
AWEM
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 20:57:43 +0000, Bob Minchin

Andrew
Until my last test I always got my test done at Boots, but haven't bought my specs there for a long time. I take the prescription to a little place in the next town which does them for a much better price (same requirement as yours). I've never investigated getting them online though.
The 'little place' was taken over a while ago, now does their own test, apparently properly qualified and with some of his gear more up to date than Boots so last time I got the test done there. Of course, he's not quite as cheap as he was :-(
Tim

for
who
try to

one?
new
with
price
up
course,
Thanks for that Tim. It always amuses me when the Boots girl does the 'puff' glaucoma test on my false eye, gets no response, repeats the test then I say 'you've not read the notes have you !'
AWEMh

for
try to

one?
Thanks Bob, I've saved that url for later use !
AWEM