GWR Castle or King 5" models

Although I have about twenty projects large and small that nee

attention I'm starting to think about a biggee. I'd like to make a 5 GWR Castle (or King), but I can't find a kit from the usual supplier (Reeves, Blackgates, Brunell). There seem to be plenty of designs fo other GWR classes, including tanks, Saints and Manors, but nothing fo Castles and Kings. Given the iconic status of these locos I'm sur there must be something out there, just can't locate it.

Reeves do a 7.25" King, but it really is a monster and the casting alone cost seven grand.

Any ideas

-- Myford Mat

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myford Matt's Profile:

this thread:

Myford Matt

GLR advertise a "King John" - AGWR 4-6-0. Does that fit the bill?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Marshall

Cheers