Harrison M250

How do I drain the oil from the apron reservoir?
What is the M10 bolt for which is above the apron on the rhs?
Maddog

On 25 Jan, 22:18, snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com wrote:

Hi Maddog
if I remember correctly, the M10 bolt is a lock for the saddle to prevent it travelling along the bed when facing, parting off etc.
I can't help with the oil drain right now but I might be able to find out at work - we have about 200 Harrison M250s but I only use one very occasionally.
cheers, Toby

Toby - many thanks That would make sense. The other 2 reservoirs (headstock and screw gearbox) have drain plugs but apparently not the apron.
Maddog