Harrogate Sunday - Busy?

Hi all

Was intending to go to Harrogate this weekend but the only day I can make is Sunday. As it's a 4 hour drive (each way), in your experience is the last day usually very busy? I don't really want to drive all that way to have to fight to get in, see or buy anything. I normally go Fri/Sat myself so have a feel for how busy those days are but I have no experience of the Sunday crowds. I know there won't be any bargains left after you guys have cleaned up Fri/Sat anyway but I'm just looking for some basics and a little inspiration. Thanks.

Best regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

Sunday is the quietest day in my experience.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree