Thomas body removal ?

Anyone got any idea how to get the body off the Hornby Thomas ( new model ) so I can fit it for DCC ?

Reply to
Dragon Heart

you had me worried there, thought he was a goner ! cant help though, have managed to avoid such purchases so far.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

I assume you don't 'own' any ankle biters then !

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

Am owned by 7 year old. he keeps mentioning diesels but I just tell him to 'go wash his mouth out'. However does have some taste as hes claimed all pacifics and the precursor tank as his.

Can be some good stalls at Donnington this sunday and a good day out at shackerstone on sat/sun.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

The Model Rail article on the subject says "Using the supplied instructions, it was a simple matter to remove the body and what was inside"!

(kim)

Reply to
kim

That should read "...and see what was inside"

(kim)

Reply to
kim

" The Model Rail article on the subject "

Not seen that one, what month ?

Reply to
Dragon Heart

April, 2002

It was part of the "DCC: The Way Ahead" series. Two pages with colour photos and instructions on how to deal with the live chassis, set CV's etc.

(kim)

Reply to
kim