Help required - chuck backplate

Can anyone help please? Fairly recently I seem to remember reading an
article on converting a chuck back plate so you can true it up using
three angled grub screws.
I thought it was in Engineering in Minature but have been through my set
without luck.
Many thanks
Reply to
Martin Akehurst
As ever Google to the rescue :-
Neil Barnes
Many thanks Neil. I like the Hemingway kit, their site has improved tremendously since I last looked at it. I think I'll give the kit a try.
Must admit I was impressed - when it got to the 'Where did you hear about us' question, Hemingway had listed it on a page headed 'Impertinent Questions' . Sounds like my kind of company...
In message , Neil Barnes writes
Reply to
Martin Akehurst