brass

I've got a couple of hundred pieces of brass 50mm square 4mm thick. For anyone who wants to collect. Just off J12 M1.

Regards

Kevin Heyes

krheyes at ntlworld dot com

Reply to
k heyes

Oooh... if only I could drive...

If I sent you money for postage and some extra to buy yourself a pint in my name, might you be persuaded to post some?

ABS

Reply to
Alaric Snell-Pym

The brass weighs in at 15kg. How much will that be + secure packaging?

Kevin

Reply to
k heyes

I didn't get a reply to my email for some reason - but in case it's a technical failure, what I said was:

"

...suggests that up to 20kg costs UKP 11.21, that should cover it.

Packaging? Hrm. I guess the danger is that the edges of the plates would poke their way through materials, and you need something with the physical strength to hold all that weight. Put it all in a few layers of thick polythene bag, the kind B&Q sell to put rubble in?

How does 20 pounds sound to cover everything, including your effort carrying that lot to the post office?"

ABS

Reply to
Alaric Snell-Pym