Expanded Polystyrene slabs up for grabs

I have dismantled a cold store room (30' x 9') that was insulated with 3" thick slabs of expanded polystyrene glued into wooden frames. So if
anyone wants / needs several hundred square foot of 3" insulation they may willingly have it if they can collect fairly quickly to save it blowing around too much!. Slabs vary from about 2'x3' downwards and from pristene to pretty grotty. Also got four 'jumbo' 1 tonne builders bags full of smaller bits but I doubt they'll be any use but yours if they are!
Located 7 mile north of Hastings.
Give me a call on 01424-870881 if of any interest
Andrew Mawson
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:31:54 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

Just the thing for making those heavy duty kipper boxes...
Regards, Tony

with
if
they