I think this group is bolloxed

John - wasn't me that did it honest - I don't even have a bolloxer -

Reply to
Steve

Have a look at the following news groups: uk.net.news.config - uk.net.news.management - uk.net.news.moderation

This will give you an idea how groups are formed in the uk. series and when/if you decide to procede you will know the form.

HTH

Reply to
Neil

Ditto here. In fact I actually saw one spam message today. I might frame it.

Reply to
Pip Luscher