I think this group is bolloxed

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:33:15 -0500, John Stevenson

I must admit that my generic spam filtering that I put in to cope with some of rcm, got almost all of the 16 that have come through this month.
Anyway, goon. What are you doing over there in the land of toy aeroplanes???
:-)
Must think of something on-topic to post about now...
Mark Rand RTFM

Another google groups reader here, from my phone... However this is usually the place I post if I actually want an answer, rather than some canadian posturing... It has been quiet lately tho.
Dave

John - wasn't me that did it honest - I don't even have a bolloxer -