IC Engines

Gentlemen,

Hopefully somebody can help, I'm trying to identify an engine for a friend. It is a four stroke horizontal open crank IC engine. Twin fly wheels, spark ignition and petrol powered. The cylinder is water cooled from a tank. The engine has a side shaft to open a close the valves and the fly wheels are approx 6 in in dia. He has been told it is a Westbury Design but would like to confirm this. If you go to my Webshots address (see below) there is a picture no 1186 and

1185 to be found under the Haddenham Rally folder.

Thanks,

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Looks to me like a Wyvern engine 40cc the castings are still available from Woking Precision Models

Paul.

Reply to
Paul Swindell

Paul,

Yes it does look like it.

Thanks,

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

I'd agree with the Wyvern opinion, this is the ETW Centaur on Reeves site

Steve

Reply to
Steve