In praise of the ceramic chip forge

Ripley in Derbyshire
Mark Rand RTFM
Add pictures here
✖
Julian,
Where are you and what size coal are you looking for?
I have 4 spare bags of beans £10 each, collect from the Trowbridge/Chippenham area.
Cheers
Peter
On 19/04/2010 15:26, Julian wrote:

--
1985 110 CSW (Clumber Spaniel Wagon)
1989 Defender 90

I'm in Warrington, but I'd like 2 or 3 tons of cobbles if possible!
Julian.
Add pictures here
✖
I have just bought 25 bags of coal delivered to my miniature railway. The bags are all 25kg and I have a mixture beans, small nuts and large nuts.
The cost was £227.50 delivered.
Cheers
Peter

--
1989 Defender 90
1990 Defender 110 County (Reggie the Veggie)
puffernutter wrote:

Peter,
Did you get your frames separated in the end. We never get a time arrange to use the OA rig.
Add pictures here
✖

Did you ever get the flail mower going and actually mutilate the grass?
Henry
Add pictures here
✖

and
can
dairy
grass?
Yes the flail mower did it's job and now the yard high 'grass' and reeds has all (all 13 acres) been tamed, and now has about 40 sheep and four horses and three goats grazing it to keep it down. However the odd little buggy thing that drove the flail mower is out of commission waiting for me to cut some internal splines for its gearbox output shaft, but I've hacked the actual flail so it will fit on the three point linkage of my Ford 4000 in the mean time.
AWEM
Add pictures here
✖