JCB 3CX

OK it's hardly model engineering I know, but anyone know of a good JCB

3CX for sale? Idealy 4wd with extradig and a 4 in 1 bucket with pallet forks - preferably piped for a breaker.

Yes - looks like I have a bit of serious land clearing to do

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

A likely story - you just want one to play with

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Does it take a milling attachment, or do they fall in the catagory of hydraulically assisted scraping tool. I know a Super 7 that could use this !!!

Joules

Reply to
Joules