'Jobbing' shops

And what has that got to do with the price of kippers?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

I'm sure badgers will be mightily relieved that you will be put down on their behalf ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

FFS Tony don't mention Kippers. Before we know it Mawson will poking his head over the parapet!! lol

The blastpipe site is where this NG is called a forum.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Redditch, like Notts/Derby, used to be a good area for this sort of thing and is fairly close to you. I haven't got anyone I can specifically recommend but it might be worth scanning the yellow pages to see if you can find anyone who's survived the death of Longbridge.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

Stuffer lubricator! What next?

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

......mmmmm.... I smell kippers ..... mmmmmm ...... up periscope !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Connection Interrupted

The document contains no data.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Aha...the plot thins...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

My sincere apologies for doubting you.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

...except that the Blastpipe site seems to have gone down the Swanee...tried a few hours earlier and also just now; got the dreaded "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" syndrome both times. Maybe someone lit the blue touchpaper?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

way!"

If he's very accurate, he could ream the holes to .177 with an air rifle. Probably get a better finish that way :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Obviously a Faux Pas( Fawkes Pass?) or Lettuce Rocket?

or even Lettuce, Turnip and Pea

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

That might depend greatly on its ratio of uptime to downtime. Not doing too good on that front so far today at least.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

way!"

Never tried that :)

Reply to
Cliff Ray

Does there need to be a distinction? I certainly prefer any list I'm involved with to be available 'locally' and attempts to move to on-line only 'forums' would get no support from me. So a blanket heading of 'lists' rather than 'forums' is probably a little more generic and then highlight those lists that have 'limited access' because of their rather restricted software ;)

Doubt that it should be 'too busy' at this time of the morning. I hope my own sites are not this flaky ....

Reply to
Lester Caine

Urrrrgh wazzat?

Mark Rand(on call last night, woken up three times) RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Doesn't matter how amateurish it is as long as it has the relevant dimensions. We can do the post thing later if necessary I tried twice to reply to you off group, but it bounces back? Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Ah, OK, that would be because my e-mail address was from an ISP that I gave up on many years ago, I didn't update it to try and cut back on all the corned beef I was getting :-)

I'll reply to you direct and then you'll have a valid address for me.

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

I recently spent three hours making a special bronze bolt for a large fishing boat.

The payment I received from the owner was two small codling

Donald

Reply to
Donald

large