Looking for 3mm Ballraces

I'm looking for a ball-race 3mm ID, 7mm OD, 3mm wide. Preferably in
the UK. Who does these, other than helicopter modelling suppliers?
offers ?.
thanks Mike
Reply to
Mike W
Have you tried Arceurotrade? Ketan's main job is selling bearings to the trade, more so than engineering supplies
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
If Ketan can not help go onto ebay and have a look at seller neraknosilla, we have had ballraes from them and there are very good and the price is right.
Reply to
Bill
"Mike W" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@news.madasafish.com...
Try Boca Bearings:

T.A.
I had'nt, but I have now, thankyou John. They have the exact one I wanted and at a sensible price. One problem solved. all the best, Mike
Reply to
Mike W