M30 X 200 A2 Stainless Bolts?

On the completely off-chance that somebody 'may' just have a couple, I'm looking for a pair of these to make up some pivot pins. Longer is OK, I just need the
hex head and 130mm or so of plain 30mm shank.
Happy to pay reasonable price plus postage.
I have seen the ones on ebay....
Peter
Peter A Forbes wrote:

You will have ask them for a price but I think they will sell small quantities
http://www.a2a4.com/acatalog/HEX_HEAD_BOLTS_A2___PART_THREADED___.html
HTH
Bob
On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:42:44 +0000, Bob Minchin

Thanks for that, Bob, they came out at 16.60 each plus VAT, I tried our usual suppliers who were 17.00 each plus VAT and finally got them from Emfast at Wellingborough for 12.90 each plus VAT, collected.
Thanks again,
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.eu