Machine Belt

Does anyone know of a supplier in England of flat belts for an old
lathe.
Many thanks
Reply to
KWC
I got mine from Phoenex Belting (which is part of Leicester Bearings), they were very helpful and the belt has performed well. phone number is 0116 2471182, and -not surprisingly- they are in Leicester.
Regards
Kevin
PS if you need to glue it together on the machine I still have most of a jar of the (very expensive) glue needed to stick the belts together.
Reply to
Kevin Steele
Tony Griffiths:
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
I thought that was a kind of Spanish or Italian sausage ;-)
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Yes but they are as tough as leather belts and taste the same. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
I've found AC Belting to be very helpful and reasonably priced.
Roland Craven
My local bearing supplier sourced it for me. Wyko list flat belts aswell
Regards
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping