Tim Lamb

writes

the
undercoat -

majority
having
http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/awemawson/Riddle%20Bucket /
AWEM

Right. Dry soil and lots of bucket shaking?
My biggest spare backacter bucket is only 2'6" but I'll remember the idea. Thanks.
I like the trencher. We successfully used something similar to bury a long run of electric supply cable here. The possible GSHP job would be in water at 18" so I plan to mole the pipe.
regards
--
Tim Lamb

writes

be
Needless to say the trencher was an ebay purchase - I've 700 metres of water pipe to bury - it's on the surface at the moment feeding stock troughs and not only is in danger of freezing, but looks unsightly and it's easy to catch it with tractor implements.
AWEM

That's interesting, I thought a GSHP needed to be much deeper than that. I'm considering one for a future project, what system are you looking at?
Richard
--- ---
On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 11:43:54 +0100, Richard Shute

I believe the 18" is just for the electric cable. I understand Andrew is considering getting the source from somewhere on the Nullabor Plain!
Richard